We hope that our Sunday morning worship service honors God, helps people encounter His presence, and helps those in attendance establish their life and faith in Jesus. If you would like to visit Pataskala Grace Church for Sunday morning worship, here’s what you can expect:
- Worship – Sunday services include singing, prayer, Scripture reading, and a teaching from the pastor.
- Length – our worship service usually lasts around 75 minutes.
- Music – we love to worship God through song and we do it with both modern worship music and traditional hymns, using modern instruments.
- Attire – the atmosphere is very casual and people dress modestly and comfortably.
- Child Care – nursery care is available during the entire service for children 0-3. Elementary ages kids are invited to KidZone before the sermon begins. All children can be checked-in before the service in the lobby.
We hope that your experience worshiping with us will be positive. If there is any way that we can improve, please reach out and let us know. We want to honor God in all that we do!