Welcome to Pataskala Grace
We are a community of Christ followers who strive to "share our hope in Jesus as we passionately pursue Him." We gather every Sunday morning to worship our Creator and Redeemer and would love for you to join us! We strive to be a community who has been transformed by God's truth, who live with contagious hope, who demonstrate graceful authenticity, who are intentionally hospitable to newcomers, and who serve together as a team for God's mission. No matter where you are in your faith journey, whether you've never been or have grown up in church, you are welcome here.
Join Us for a Sunday Service
Every Sunday at 10:45 AM
What To Expect
We hope that our Sunday morning worship service honors God and helps those in attendance know, love, and live for Jesus. If you would like to visit us on a Sunday morning , here’s what you can expect:
- Worship – Sunday services include singing, prayer, offering, Scripture reading, and a teaching from the pastor.
- Length – our worship service usually lasts around 75 minutes.
- Music – we love to worship God through song and we do not limit ourselves to a specific style. Good music never goes out of style, so we select songs that are Biblically sound and easy to sing. We use modern worship instruments, such as guitars, keyboards, drums, and bass.
- Attire – the atmosphere is very casual and people dress modestly and comfortably. We're more excited about you worshiping with us than concerned about what you wear!
- Child Care – Grace Tots is available during the service for children 0-4. Children ages 4 through 5th grade are welcome to join us in worship or attend Grace Kids. You can check-in your children in the lobby of the education wing or outside of the Grace Tots room.
Let Us Know You're Coming
If you fill out the form below, we'll reserve a parking spot for you near the entrance, meet you in the parking lot, give you a tour of our facilities, help you check-in any children, answer any questions you might have, introduce you to some of our staff, and help you find a seat. We'll also provide a small gift to welcome you to our church!